Trifecta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server outdated.

3 posters

Go down

Server outdated. Empty Server outdated.

Post  pure94 Sat May 28, 2011 6:26 am

The server has been down for nearly 2 days now due to the update :p - are you able to update it soon-ish? :p

pure94

Back to top Go down

Server outdated. Empty Re: Server outdated.

Post  blobmiester Sun May 29, 2011 4:32 pm

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/when-will-bukkit-be-updated-for-minecraft-1-6.18714/

I apologize,
There's not much I can do right now. I'm opening the server back up. It's up now. It may be buggy.

As to the delay, I fell of the stairs while I was moving on Thursday. Damnit. My left foot is broken. Oh well.

PS: Saturn is another creative world -- mainly there so random passerby don't randomly grief... randomly. Just an idea. Feel free to comment.

blobmiester

Back to top Go down

Post  blobmiester Sun May 29, 2011 5:56 pm

Nevermind. Server is down. 1.6 is completely unplayable for SMP. Sorry guys. Be back as soon as we can.

blobmiester

Back to top Go down

Post  pure94 Mon May 30, 2011 3:20 am

blobmiester wrote:Nevermind. Server is down. 1.6 is completely unplayable for SMP. Sorry guys. Be back as soon as we can.

Oh wow, Sorry about your foot man :\. - Hope that heals up fast.

I had a good idea, that will require some work and keep us all busy. Smile

As we have no true whitelist, I was thinking of a whole seperate world for Whitelisted members, the start for that area would be a VERY large area surrounded by a 25 high, 5 thick (3 hollow) wall, everyone who gains permission to build in this world will still be able to use the creative commands, and they would have a 45x45 plot to roam freely with their imaginations.

To gain access to this world you have to prove you know how to build 'non-derpy' structures on either of the other worlds.

(Basically just a city for everyone to use).
Outside the walls of the city there would be a free-roam area, for people to go and do as they please in the environment, but the city will be very big, Haven't thought of a correct size scale yet however.

Jitz, Waulker, and I have been considering the whole I idea as a suggestion, but we wondered what your opinions of it were? Smile

pure94

Back to top Go down

Post  blobmiester Mon May 30, 2011 6:34 am

pure94 wrote:
Oh wow, Sorry about your foot man :\. - Hope that heals up fast.
Yeah. I've got arthritis in my knees from sitting most of my life. So my knee went out the same time I was carrying some boxes down the steps.

pure94 wrote:
I had a good idea, that will require some work and keep us all busy. Smile

As we have no true whitelist, I was thinking of a whole seperate world for Whitelisted members, the start for that area would be a VERY large area surrounded by a 25 high, 5 thick (3 hollow) wall, everyone who gains permission to build in this world will still be able to use the creative commands, and they would have a 45x45 plot to roam freely with their imaginations.

To gain access to this world you have to prove you know how to build 'non-derpy' structures on either of the other worlds.

(Basically just a city for everyone to use).
Outside the walls of the city there would be a free-roam area, for people to go and do as they please in the environment, but the city will be very big, Haven't thought of a correct size scale yet however.

Jitz, Waulker, and I have been considering the whole I idea as a suggestion, but we wondered what your opinions of it were? Smile

That sounds like a good idea. I don't have anything against it.

blobmiester

Back to top Go down

Post  blobmiester Mon May 30, 2011 3:41 pm

Okay. Server is back up for the time being. Anything weird -- be sure to report it.

blobmiester

Back to top Go down

Server outdated. Empty can't join

Post  bobbobington Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:17 am

blobmiester wrote:Okay. Server is back up for the time being. Anything weird -- be sure to report it.

sorry to here about your foot sunny

bobbobington
bobbobington

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down